Friday, September 5, 2008

The Last Harvest

I want to thank everyone who viewed my post this season, it has been a pleasure. These are the final pictures of my garden. The green peppers are done for the season, I picked three and I have one more trying to grow. I got alot of habaneros and cayennes. I am just waiting for the cayennes to turn red. I have included pictures. I have already started planning next year's garden. I want to plant eggplants, zucchini and beets among other things. I recieved a orchid for my birthday from a very good friend, so I will posting pictures of it and blogging the progress of its growth.



Hot!!!!!!



Cayenne Peppers waiting to turn red!



Yum.




See you next season!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Sis! Can't wait to see what you grow next year.

OhioMom said...

Great pics of the habaneros, and thank you for the ones you gifted me with.

Square foot gardening next year, right ?

Bike Verve said...

Thanks sis, and yes mom square foot gardening and I am glad you like the peppers!