Thursday, May 29, 2008

So many plants, So little time...

So, since the last time I posted I have been very busy. First of all my green pepper plants have new growth! I am very excited. My rooftop garden is doing well and it is finally starting to warm up so they should really take off soon. I have also been working on a few friends yards and finally have the pictures for that. First I put a vegetable garden into my friends backyard, which includes tomatoes, green and yellow peppers and habanero peppers. My big project though is still in progress but I have pictures of the progress. I am redoing another friend's front flower bed. So far I have ripped out all the dead plants and bushes and completely weeded it. Second, I put in two azelea bushes and transplanted bluebells from the backyard to the front yard. The next step will be to put pavers across the front with small ground cover flowers in between. I have had help from my mom with the flower bed. Thanks Mom! So stay tuned because I have two other projects that I am going to be starting in the next two weeks. Just to note all of these projects are urban gardens!

3 comments:

OhioMom said...

What a difference ... we done good daughter :)

Anonymous said...

Looking good Sis. You both did a good job!

Bike Verve said...

Thanks! The new pavers for the front will be layed down in 2 weeks.