Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Week Later.....

Well it has been almost a week and my plants are doing well so far. We have had a lot of rain so I have not had to water at all. I moved the plant so that they could get a southern exposure but they are still on the roof top. I have added pictures of each plant. I added flowers to the beds for color and pollination. This project has inspired me to help my friends with their gardens. It has been a lot of fun! I hope you are enjoying the blog so far and please check back for more pictures.

5 comments:

OhioMom said...

Looking good ... can't wait to harvest your peppers :)

Bike Verve said...

I am very excited about getting peppers from my plants!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the finished product! Good luck!

janie said...

My husband is a pepper grower. He trades seeds with people from all over the world.

Hot devils, every one! But they are very attractive plants, and he has traded me a pepper bed from the garden for space in the flowerbeds. That way, we can grow some additional vegetables. Some peppers, like 'Medusa' or 'Super Chili' are very pretty. Also, 'Black Pearl'!

The only problem I can see for your peppers on the roof is how will you protect them from wind?

I will be following your progress too. This is a great project.

Bike Verve said...

My garden is on a garage roof so its not that high plus its protected by a wall. I am glad you like it and there will be more pics to come.